Primary responsibilities are listed below. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Fulfill day to day orders. Carefully create shipping labels and prepare daily shipments for pickup by various logistics companies.
- Arrange freight pickups and prepare freight shipments.
- Responsible for performing inventory planning and replenishment process on a regular basis.
- Ensure that inventory levels are always maintained and as per MIN/MAX parameters.
- Using excel to develop accurate product analysis based on historical sales data and recommend changes in inventory management parameters based on trending.
- Execute inventory cycle count and investigate inventory discrepancies, as required.
- Manage incoming customer calls for product servicing inquiries. May require to provide basic product troubleshooting steps to the customers.
- Manage all incoming returns and warranty repairs. Coordinate with the engineer to schedule repairs in timely manner to meet SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
- Actively communicate with customers to provide updates on returns/warranty repairs as per SLAs.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned, based on current and changing business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Administrative tasks such as sorting and organizing merchandize may be assigned.
*** This job requires handling and lifting 20-40 lbs boxes.
- Attention to details is a MUST
- Process oriented – must have an ability to design and execute business processes effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proven customer support experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for Electronic Gadgets
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Education in Supply chain and logistics
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics and warehouse coordination
- Ability to lift and handle 20-40 lbs. boxes