Gyrocopters Hoverkart X4 Hoverboard Attachment
Pre-Order: You can pre-order this item today at a discounted price to be shipped out late January!
Hoverkart is an accessory that transforms your hoverboard into a Hover seat, three-wheeled vehicle that is stable and maneuverable.
Third Wheel For Your Hoverboard
Ever feel like you wanna go faster on your hoverboard but you're scared of falling off if you hit a bump? Or do you just feel like maximizing your hoverboard to bring out your inner speed demon! Take your hoverboard game to the next level and experience thrills of fun like never before with the Gyrocopter Hoverkart X4, the only solution you'll ever need to transform your hoverboard into an amazing hoverkart.
Designed for performance and control, Gyrocopter Hoverkart X4 is equipped with suspension springs to easily absorb shock from bumps and turns to give you a smoother ride. It's also equipped with a comfortable bucket seat for longer rides and is easy to get in and out of. Just assemble, attach to your hoverboard and off you go! The Gyrocopter Hoverkart X4 is adjustable and suitable for 6.5", 8" and 10" hoverboards. Take one out today, you'll never know how fast you can go!
- Shock absorbing suspension for comfort
& higher ground clearance
- Bucket seat for comfortable and safer ride
- Larger front wheel for stability and control
- Adjustable pad with scratch protective foam
- Velcro strips to fit different sized hoverboards
- Quick release adjustable frame length for fit
- people of different heights
- Easy to ride for all ages
- Includes (1) Gyrocopters Hoverkart X4 Adjustable
- Hoverboard Kart (Black Frame)
- Watch us build a Gyrocopter Hoverkart X4
- Max weight: 110 kg (240 pounds)
- Weight of unit: 10 kg (alone) 35 kg (with hoverboard attached)
- Seats Size: 35 cm*35 cm
- Seat height from ground: 18 cm
- Length of front Frame: 60 cm to 80 cm
- The distance between handles: 50 cm
- Length of handle: 45 cm
- Handle adjustable angle: 180 degree
- Length of pedal: 15 cm
- Front wheel size: 10.16 cm (4 inch)
Front wheel max rise angle: 45 degree
Minor assembly is required. Please read instructions thoroughly before first time usage. Your safety is our number one priority and we recommend that a helmet be worn when using any hoverboard (sold separately) or hoverkart.
How does it work?
Hoverkart takes full advantage of the balancing technology that already exists in your hoverboard to accelerate, brake, turn, and balance.
- Intuitive hand-operation puts you in full control.
- Independent rear wheel drive allows Hoverkart to turn and even drive in reverse.
- Hoverkart quickly and easily attach and detach, leaving your hoverboard untouched,
- Hoverkart is fully adjustable and can accommodate riders from 50lbs and 200lbs.
- It works on the typical 6.5″, 8″ or “Lamborghini” and 10″ boards with 100% success.
Before riding, please read the User Manual carefully, and follow all Safety Precautions.
Gyrocopters- Hyper GoGo GoKart Kit Hoverboard Attachment Compatible with All Hoverboards
With performance and protection at its core, the HyperGoGo Gokart seeks for vehicle benchmarks beyond go-karts. The outer part is a plastic energy-absorbing layer used for absorbing energy during collision to effectively reduce the impact force. The inner layer uses a steel main beam to provide high-strength protection for the scooter body and to prevent the deformation of the scooter body. With universal accessories, shock absorbers, a racing brake system, adjustable seat and steering handle, it's fun for everyone!