We are the first UL 2272 Certified Hoverboard in Canada.
UL, a global safety science organization, has issued Gyrocopters with the safety certification to the UL 2272 safety requirements for electrical systems of self-balancing scooters (aka hoverboards). After completing a construction evaluation, safety testing, and complying with UL 2272’s marking, labeling, and user instruction requirements, the hoverboard has been found to meet all the requirements.
Tests Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 Went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product.)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer.)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change.)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands.)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance.)
No Fall Technology
In order to improve the safety and ride quality for our customers,Gyrocopters PRO 2.0, All Terrain Sports+ 2.0, 8FINITI, BOND series are now equipped with No Fall Technology. With enhanced and sophisticated gyro sensors, the hoverboard automatically aligns so that the rider's balance is never compromised and a stable equilibrium is maintained.