Re-certified of Gyrocopters Hoverkart X3 Hoverboard Attachment
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hoverkart is an accessory that transforms your hoverboard into a Hover seat, three-wheeled vehicle that is stable and maneuverable.
Gyrocopter Hoverkart X3 hover kart attachment is the best budget-friendly addition to your hoverboard. With hoverkart X3, you can uplift your game with a hoverboard and take it to another level of experience thrill, and fun. The standard seat of this Hoverkart X3 is one of the most comfortable as it’s sturdy, yet easy. Designed for performance and control, Gyrocopter Hoverkart X3 is equipped with a comfortable bucket seat for longer rides and is easy to get in and out of. Just assemble, attach to your hoverboard and off you go!
- Compatibility & Flexibility: Gyrocopter Hoverkart X3 attachment is compatible with almost all hoverboards including 6.5”, 8”, 8.5”, and 10”. Max load is 110 Kg.
- Adjustable Feature: Gyrocopter Hoverkart X3 is adjustable, making it suitable for riders and ages.
- LED Wheels: 360-degree drifting, more durable wheel.
- Comfortable Seat with Stable Frame: Hoverkart X3 comes with bigger seats providing more comfort. It ensures your comfort and safety while you can enjoy the ride.
- Simple Assembly: Gyrocopters Hoverkart X3 is quick and easy to install with hoverboards making it a Go-Kart and cool fun setting.
NOTE: Includes the go-kart conversion kit only. A hoverboard is not included.
- Max weight: 110 kg (240 pounds)
- Weight of unit: 10 kg (alone) 35 kg (with hoverboard attached)
- Seats Size: 35 cm*35 cm
- Seat height from ground: 18 cm
- Length of front Frame: 60 cm to 80 cm
- The distance between handles: 50 cm
- Length of handle: 45 cm
- Handle adjustable angle: 180 degree
- Length of pedal: 15 cm
- Front wheel size: 10.16 cm (4 inch)
Front wheel max rise angle: 45 degree
Minor assembly is required. Please read instructions thoroughly before first time usage. Your safety is our number one priority and we recommend that a helmet be worn when using any hoverboard (sold separately) or hoverkart.
Hoverkart takes full advantage of the balancing technology that already exists in your hoverboard to accelerate, brake, turn, and balance.
- Intuitive hand-operation puts you in full control.
- Independent rear wheel drive allows Hoverkart to turn and even drive in reverse.
- Hoverkart quickly and easily attach and detach, leaving your hoverboard untouched,
- Hoverkart is fully adjustable and can accommodate riders from 50lbs and 200lbs.
- It works on the typical 6.5″, 8″ or “Lamborghini” and 10″ boards with 100% success.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.