Replacement Parts-Gyrocopters Flash 3.0 Electric Scooter
Couldn't load pickup availability
Universal Plug, Portable lightweight - 24~42V 1.5A 2000MA Gyrocopter Universal Charger
This product is UL, CE, FCC and RoHS certificated.
- High Technology Smart Self Balancing Hoverboard Battery Charger
- DC CONNECTOR: Female 3-Pin Inline | OUTLET: 2 Prong Power Cord
- The best charge temperature is 0 degree centigrade ~50 degree centigrade .
- Charging Duration: 2-4 Hours Max(to maintain a longer battery life)
- LED Light Indicator- RED: Charging Properly | GREEN: Charged/Ready to Use
1. Always plug battery charger into scooter before plugging into electrical wall outlet. When charging is complete unplug charger from wall outlet before unplugging from scooter or bike.
2. When a scooter is in storage, recharge the batteries at least every 3 months. The Amperage of the battery charger may be decreased for longer battery life, or increased for a quicker recharge time.
Long-lasting rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide the energy you need to get going on your new wheels. These quickly charged batteries are made of the highest quality material which makes them the safest and most effective battery possible!
These batteries are a perfect replacement for your defective Hoverboards or Scooters!
Rear Fender Replacement Part for Gyrocopters Flash 3.0 electric scooter
100% brand new and high quality
Material: Plastic; wear-resisting, high quality and durable
Prevents mud and water splashing
Lightweight, easy to install and use
Color: Black (As Pictures Show)
- Does not include light, wires, screws, or a folding hook. If those parts are needed please contact us
All parts are final sale with an exchange window of 30 days.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do they make a tire suitable for winter?
No, it is not advisable to use it in rains/puddles/snow
Hi I currently own two of your flash 3.0 electric scooters, I was wondering if you sell replacement brake pads for the scooters, and how much it would cost for these, thanks!
Hi, we do not carry the brake pads for Flash 3.0 scooters. The brake pads are generic and you should be able to purchase the same from any local bike store.