This role requires working directly with Founder and CEO, in building and supporting various e-commerce (B2B/B2C) initiatives. The role requires someone who is self-motivated and has a laser focus on execution and getting things done with tight deadlines.
- Deliver a premium customer experience, increase customer loyalty and create repeat sales.
- Handle all customer facing efforts such as answering calls, emails, direct messages and comments on social media, handling all customer chat inquiries, assist in dealing with order and shipping issues.
- Know our product offerings and technology inside and out in order to offer advice and help customers find what products they need to fill their particular needs.
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our product, marketing, and technology initiatives.
- Aid in marketing efforts such as planning and coordinating email / digital marketing campaigns as well as measuring and reporting the performance of these marketing campaigns. This part of your role will also include performing creative research for marketing initiatives.
- Maintain the online product database which includes but not limited to continuous optimization of product details and images, the accuracy of information according to standards, categorization, and display of content through filters or themes.
- Develop content / marketing calendars on a weekly and monthly basis. The calendar is to reflect things like advertising, giveaways, content, product launches Instagram strategy as directed by CEO.
- You will also be in charge of planning and coordinating photoshoots based on the content calendar needs.
- You will be creating and scheduling social media posts, coordinating / responding to product inquiries from influencers, assisting with miscellaneous marketing projects and launches.
- Assist in the development of content and design of product packaging when required.
- Support and manage department AR and AP transactions, including, but not limited to: entering invoices, reconciling and resolving accounts payable discrepancies, etc.
- Support other administrative tasks as assigned by the management team
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within the Marketing and customer service environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ethics to provide excellent customer service
- Strong understanding and experience with Experience working with social management tools (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience with email marketing
- Ability to work independently and deliver results with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication, copy writing, editing and content management skills are a bonus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to solve customer problems with diplomacy and creativity
Travel Requirements: Occasionally, dependent on business need
Reports directly to: CEO
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please email resume and cover letter at email@example.com