Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 Hoverboard - UL 2272 Certified with Bluetooth, APP, LED lights and No Fall Technology (Chrome Blue)
Impossible de charger la disponibilité de la réception
Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 is New and improved UL2272 certified model! Gyrocopters focuses on safety and user experience through the combination of hardware and software systems which makes Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 model one of the best and safest Hoverboard in the market.
Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 comes featuring Shielded Multi-layer Protection. Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 utilizes a multilayered protection on the battery to give you peace of mind. Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 features a smoother and more stabilizing gear and motor system. It also features new and improved incombustible, scratch-resistant and fire retardant poly carbonate shell casing with Matte finish in multiple colors. Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 has ABS shells, lighter weight, and a smart battery management system that lets you get the most out of your units charge.
NO FALL TECHNOLOGY
In order to improve the safety and ride quality for our customers, Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 is now equipped with NO FALL TECHNOLOGY. With enhanced and sophisticated gyro sensors, the hoverboard automatically aligns so that the rider's balance is never compromised and a stable equilibrium is maintained.
What does it mean to be UL Listed?
“UL Listed means that UL has tested represented samples of the product and determined that it meets UL’s Requirement’s These requirements are based primarily on UL’s published and nationally recognized Standard for Safety. References to UL and the UL listing may include the UL Listing Mark.” –Underwriter Laboratories
The Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 uses UL 2272 Certified as a unit. It has UL 2271 Certified Battery. The Gyrocopters will show its UL Certified authenticity by having the holographic sticker on the bottom of the unit.
Tests Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 Went Through
- Overcharge Test
- Short Circuit Test
- Over discharge Test
- Temperature Test (Determines the failure temperature of a product)
- Imbalanced Charging Test
- Dielectric Voltage Test
- Isolation Resistance Test (Testing Isolation Transformer)
- Vibration Test
- Shock Test
- Crash Test
- Drop Test
- Mold Stress Test
- Water Exposer Test
- Thermal Cycling Test (Testing the effects of extreme differential temperature change)
- Label Performance Test (Comparing products against other leading brands)
- Strain Relief Tests
- Motor Overload Test
- Motor Locked Rotor
- 20 mm End Product Flame (Test that determines flame resistance)
(To show proof of UL listing, the UL holographic sticker will be on the bottom of every product)
Every Gyrocopters PRO 2.0 comes with a 90 days Standard Warranty
Gyrocopters Hoverboards are Smart looking board and Unlimited Fun! Get Yours Today!
What does the smart app do?
Choose from beginner, intermediate, and advanced riding modes, making this the perfect hoverboard for the whole family. Track your hoverboard from smart app. Power full dash board provide you live status updates. Our app screenshot :
How to install app:
Download for Android:
Download for Apple:
- Install free app called “TaoTao Plus” from your smart phone by visiting App Store on apple device or Play store on any android device.
- Once TaoTao Plus app is installed, turn on Bluetooth under settings of your mobile device.
- Power on Gyrocopters Hoverboard and look for device name “Bluetooth” on your smart phone and connect. This will connect your mobile device with Gyrocopters Hoverboard and allow you control and view various parameters of Gyrocopters Hoverboard. If prompted for password, enter 000000.
Before riding, please read the User Manual carefully, and follow all Safety Precautions.
Before you first experience your Gyrocopters, please read the USER MANUAL thoroughly and learn the basics to ensure your safety and the safety of others. It is highly recommended that your initial Gyrocopters experience be with a spotter who can assist you in centering your balance. Gyrocopters Pro 2.0 are listed as model name C1+ under UL's online database.
Snapshot of Gyrocopters Hoverboards
Why should I buy Gyrocopters vs. Other Retailers?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.